Saturday, October 17, 2015

I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meow, everyone!!! It's AG care!!!!! And OMG I am so sorry that I've been away for SOOOOO long!!!! I mean, you could have thought that I had bee ABDUCTED by ALIENS and FORCED to eat their alien FOOD!!!! (that was a VERY weird dream) I've been SO busy lately!(shcool, vacation)


On today's post, I'll be showing you some great deals from GREAT companies! So, I was surfing the web, and I stumbled upon (drumroll, please) the My Life As dolls! They're some awesome 18" dolls! But what I like the most about them is their cool furniture and accessories! Right now I'm saving up for a doll dresser that includes a bookshelf, books, a chair, a rug, a lamp, and a laptop!!!! All for just $27.94! How AWESOME is that?! Here's a picture:                                                  




     


  Also, here are some of My Life's cutest dolls!      






                          Party Planner                         





                         Winter Athlete                                               







                      
                      
                                                                               




































                     
                                 Gymnast










                             




                          Cowgirl                                    
                    

 




                            Life Guard                                                   





                         Camp counselor
 




Cute, right?!  The prices range from 27 to 30 dollars. Not bad in my opinion. Oh, and here's the website link: 


http://mylifeasdolls.com/


Check it out!! :) Also, don't forget to comment, and share what you liked about the post. I promise to post more frequently now. ;)  ;)  ;)




You're fabsome,
Ag fan 101

No comments:

Post a Comment