Saturday, January 10, 2015

GOTY vs GOTY SHOWDOWN!!!



    Hey guys, today I thought that I would do something a little different, a GOTY(girl of the year)vs
    GOTY SHOWDOWN!!!


                                  Isabelle has
  • Has green eyes, blond hair, and light skin
  • She also has pink tipped highlights that you can attach
  • Comes in silvery tights, gold dance shoes, and a pink ballerina top
  • Has a lot of pink in her wardrobe
                       Isabelle SHOULD have
  • Come in her black jacket
  • more colors in her wardrobe other than pink
  • come in pink dance flats
  • a custom bun helper
                                  Grace has
  • blue eyes, brown hair, and a light skin color
  • comes with a pink skirt with a bow in the middle, a white tee with an Eiffel tower graphic on it, and gray boots
  • loves to bake with her friends
  • goes to PARIS
  • has the cutest little doggie named Bonbon
Grace SHOULD have
  • come in her barret
  • a shirt with a COOKIE graphic on it(to show that she loves baking)
  • lighter blue eyes


















So, in the end, Grace Thomas, GOTY 2015 has won the showdown! But wait!! Who do YOU think won? What else should I put in the have and should have categories of the two AWESOME GOTY's! Put your answer/comment in the comments below, remember, I CAN AND WILL change what I have on this post. 












No comments:

Post a Comment