Hey guys, today's post is all about American girl! I know that I should have done this post a looooooong time ago, but today I saw that this is important, so I'm doing it now.
ANY WHO,
American Girl is a company that was owened by pleasant company, but they gave their company to Mattel. The sad thing about AG is that the dolls are 115 dollars as of 2015 so most AG fans end up not getting a doll! So AG sells 4 kinds of dolls, Historical(now the historicals are called beforever) Historical dolls are dolls that are dressed to look like a time in history, like, world war 3. There wardrobe and furnature are also historic-like. Next up, we have the my American girls dolls, they're the dolls AG has the most of because they have all the dolls to match what people actually look like. Finally, there's Girl of the year, or GOTY. They are made to look like the year we're in. This years GOTY is Grace Thomas, last year's GOTY was Isabelle. Oh, wait!!!! I almost forgot the mini dolls!
mini dolls are the same thing as the regular dolls, but there're, well, MINI these dolls are 25 dollars.There's a link to Americangirl.com
http://store.americangirl.com/agshop/static/home.jsp?utm_source=Yahoo!_Search_|_Bing&utm_medium=CPC&utm_term=americangirl.com&utm_campaign=B_AG_Core_Alone_Desktop&cm_mmc=CPC-_-Yahoo!_Search_|_Bing-_-B_AG_Core_Alone_Desktop-_-americangirl.com
You're fabsome,

No comments:
Post a Comment